This course is CPD accredited #1007371 and is worth 1 CPD Credit.
This course will help you to understand the Government’s PREVENT strategy, and how your role in the health and social care sector relates to the wider approach of identifying and preventing radicalisation.
- PREVENT Objectives
- Vulnerability Factors & Recognising Risk
- The Influence of the Internet
- Raising Concerns & Who to Contact
- Sharing Patient Information
- Your Professional Responsibilities (including Building Partnerships, Staying Safe)
- End of course quiz.
- Understand the government’s counter-terrorism strategy and PREVENT objectives
- Recognising different vulnerability factors and risks
- Knowing when to raise concerns and who to contact when necessary
- Understand your duty in protecting patient information and sharing it when appropriate
- Your professional responsibilities in the health and social care sector regarding potential radicalisation.
This course has been aligned to the UK Core Skills Training Framework subject ‘Preventing Radicalisation.’
You can view this course on The CPD Group website by clicking this link.
© 2021 Healthcare Training Partners Ltd.
Any copying in whole or in part of the text of this training programme is strictly prohibited. Rights of the author are protected.